Updated: Feb 18, 2020
1) The well with a heavy stone combination latch cover in the basement crawl space.
2) The pinhole sized wormhole between the 2 cumulonimbus clouds at Latitude
42.496984, Longitude 72.430587.
3) The little purple fairy that keeps teasing my cat.
4) The idea vendor. He has a little traveling idea cart and he sells them – hot and cold!
5) My muse – but she’s very hard to get an appointment with.
In my experience, ideas just come.
Some are good, some not so good, some will lead you into a whole mess of trouble. Sometimes I see them out of the corner of my mind and then they’re gone – those are hard to pin down.
Sometimes they come and sit on my head - getting heavier and heavier, playing drums on my cranium - until I do something with them.
I could say they come from me – in the universal sense that is – everything in my life comes from me in the universal sense. I haven’t figured out if that’s common sense or nonsense yet? I guess it would be both – being Universal and all!
Hey, being Universal and all, ideas also come from you! Thanks.